Saturday, February 7, 2009

9th and 10th : up and down

Continuing with my blog........sorry for the delay........

Finally it was 9th class........the class from which I started to step up on the stairs of life. Studies started to show their dark colours. The subjects were the same but the matter and their questions got tougher.Toughest subject for me was physics in science and also mathematics the best chance to score. Rashid Ali taught us physics and it was the worst time in class. everybody get their ear high to actually hear what that man is actually saying. Mystery was that class and so did physics started becoming for me. Biology Lab was the most toughest lab for me and well I did my best in making it worst. Though our teacher Vasundhra ma'am of the lab taught quite well but the onion peel never came off properly. Still well not big problem.

I started to loose myself in studies. I studied but with time things showed deplement. Questions in exams now began to haunt me and I was all sweaty trying to think with lack of answers . I did bad and the results came much more bad. It was this time when actually my performance and results started to differ. Not many people know it was this class I actually had been on the failiure mark in my report card but managed to pass as I was on line. Well that was not yet the final exams. They came much worse for me. Managing to pass on them I had a small come back.

Fights happen......enemies for. Well I never wanted one but got one. Gaurav Arora as I mentioned in my last post. Both of us didn't share pretty good terms. Well he was not bad at studies just his attitude wasn't right to others and me. I was fat.......very fat then. So he made fun of me a lot which infact was his arrows being shot. I gave a small but effective reply to them. First time in my life I used my writing quality and wrote a poem on him and his attitude. It pissed him off and well we both got bad with time. I wasn't that good at fighting but never was afraid to fight anyone thought no physical fight ever took place between Gaurav and me just a cold war. Groups formed and we both didn't usually talked. Dhruv also hated him as much as I did or maybe he pretended that in front of me and my elder brother and others.
Dhruv and me remained quite good friends in 9th and 10th. 10th class started pretty bad for me. It was the stepping stone of life-II . The first one was 9th. In the internal examination the trend was to give less marks to student so that he/she works more hard to score a rank in boards. Well I got a little discouraged but then I had to keep up with studying. I studied and no good happened in pre boards. Not failing but marks were not at all good.

Came the Board examinations. Scared like hell I was though I was prepared enough to do good. The exams went really good. I thought I did pretty well in them. I was happy and now was the party time as the results came in 2 months. But also in the vacations had to join tutions to prepare for 11th as it is the toughest class of the whole academic period. So I joined Dua sir's tution for Chemistry. There few people I met not knowing that any of them might stay longer. Navdeep well used to study there and was from some other school than mine. He was one ofthe best studing there. I was too not bad and did well there to learn organic chemistry.

Things went smoothly till came the 10th board results and I stayed awake whole night with Dhruv, Anuj and my brother. The reults came and my heart broke to pieces. I had scored much less than what I had actually done. 69 in english c'mon I was worth much more. 84 in maths, I knew my blunders in it. 74 in Science......I lost that battle.

I had applied for Bio-maths as my first option for subjects and maths-comp as 2nd option. I required 80% in Science and maths combined. I scored 79% and I saw my name in the bio-maths group of students. But whta happened then that I did it from maths computer.......what happened that my life took some serious turns............my life's biggest turning point was class 11th........wanna kno why then wait for the next post..........

No comments: