Saturday, September 13, 2008

6th,7th and 8th......carryin on'em some weight

Hello there to everyone. Hope u enjoyed my first post of "It's been my life....."
Here I am with the continuing part of it and also my 2nd post.......hope u like it too.

The class 6th started with a new spirit as I had scored my highest score in 5th class annual exams by scoring 90%. I still remember that day when I came in through the gates of the senior section and was walking on the pebbled path to a new world. I didn't knew where my class was......6th A. Walking on the pebbled path I heard a friendly noice and I looked above. Arpit was there on the 2nd floor saying the class is up here. Seeing the face of my best friend in 5th on the first day of 6th class.......seemed lucky....cases went a bit different.

The class started and the class teacher was none other than Vibha mam. Well seats were changed and arranged according to mam's wish. I got to seat with Shubh and Arushi. Shubh, a cricket star of the school and one of the coolest kid, and Arushi, well a quite girl and was a genius when it came to drawing. I faced a bit compliocations with Arushi and never really interacted with Arushi neither did Shubh did much interaction. As a result, Shubha and myself became friends......good friends.
Once there was a competition b/w the three of us that whos has the best and worst handwriting and guess who had the worst.......yes of course me. This remained my problem for long time and is still is.

It has been a problem in our school.......girls don't talk much with boys and neither did boys with girls. So healthy interactions didn't took place at least for some time.

Everything went fine everywhere but one place I was in different situation......it was the computer lab. Lab partners were two kids with consecutive rool numbers. The roll number after me was of Ms. Ayushi Jain, the most sexiest girl of the class and also not a big talker like me. So when it came to working on the computer it became a bit difficult to work for both. We were studying basic and have to make its programmes. So it was she doing the programme first.....then saying that I'm done now u can do it........and then I making the same programme. Pity me or lucky me......whatever to say others enjoyed my situation.

7th class came and this time seats went like we wanted it to be. My seat mates were Rajat Luthra and Shubh now. We were one good,enjoying and studying unit of class. We became the bestest buddies. Also I made some good friends which I never knew would be life long friends......the friends like everyone wants. One of them is Prakhar, pure computer genius. He made those basic programmes fastest in the class. He was my lab partner for 7th and 8th I think.

Also Bharat became my friend. Ab Bharat bhai ki kya tareef karoon sab hi jante hai unhe toh. Bharat was a little fat like me. Infact he was the one before me in the list.

(Rest if am not able to remember anyone then am sorry but I will surely write about u later.)

Class 7th went quite fine. In school and at home too. My tution teacher now was Subodh Jain sir. One of the best teacher I've ever been taught by. He taught me all the subjects. He used to come to my house to teach me. He is a family friend as he first taught my elder brother and now was teaching me.

After class 7th Shubh went to Cardiff in England with his dad.
In class 8 th Rajat and me used to sit together and with us used to join up any of my friend. Bharat in 8th class introduced me with Dhruv. Dhruv, Tall and smart.....he looked like Salman Khan a bit to me but his body was in no comparison to that of Salman.
Dhruv used to live near my house and was friend with Naman bansal also. So we three became kind off friends. In case of Dhruv and me we both were hardcore friends. One of the best friendships I had in school. I knew we had a long way to go in life.
Dhruv,Naman and me started going to school together on cycle. We three on our way returning used to enjoy sugarcane juice to help us stay cool in the heat.

In 8th class an event happened and that was I becoming the monitor of the class. With me was Rajat as my monitoring partner. I was good with everyone but with one person it got bad and he was Gaurav Arora. Gaurav and me became kind of enemy with his name always on my complaint list and he irritating me. His seat changing tendency irritated me as I wanted the class to be completely disciplined. My class not liked me for my strictness. I guess I went way too far in making class good.

Dhruv and me started going to a ground close to our house together to talk with the wind. There I told him about my first crush Mona Mishra and he told me about his first crush Devika Kir.......whom I didn't liked because of the Vidur-Shaurya fight. I always told him that I never liked Devika but he knew that he'll change my thought about her. He wasn't able to as they changed themselves later.

8th class ended on good note with me having many friends and good Annual scores. Dhruv used to visit me at my house almost everyday and we talked a lot. My elder brother also became Dhruv's good friend.
Dhruv and me had the best friendship which later will make things go around and confusing a lot.

So this was the 2nd part of the journey when I covered 3 yrs of life with great fun unknowing the things ahead. Things now started getting serious..........in studies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ab hum kya kahein
ek baar me poora padh liya bina behosh hue,itna bhot ni hai kya??

ab ya,nice 1 :)
needs a bit of editin @ places,bt its good

Ayush Kumar Agarwal said...

Yeah I kno there's a very big need to edit my posts and am sorry for the inconvenience and I'll try to clearify the errors soon.
I hope u like the next post.